Best of The Magpie Nest: Some of Your Favorites

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Psalm Sunday


I will praise you, O LORD, among the peoples,
And I will sing praises to you among the nations.
For Your mercy is great above the heavens,
And Your truth reaches to the clouds.

Psalm 18:3-4

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stoping by for a visit. I love meeting new people. Come by any time.

♥
Chris

Shauna said...

Beautiful post! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Hope your Sunday is as beautiful as you are! ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Beautiful Sunday post! Hope you have a beautful and blessed day.
Hugs, Pat

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Chris -- Cheery Sunday Greetings! So glad you stopped in, and I enjoyed your blog. I would love to visit again, and I thank you for the invitation. Have a blessed Sunday!

Shauna -- I love the title of your blog, and I enjoyed visiting it. And you are very welcome about the comment, and I return the compliment for your sweet one to me. Thanks and hope to see you again! :-)

Pat -- I always love visiting your blog, and I have added you to my live feed. Thanks so much for dropping by. You are always so sweet!

XO,

Sheila

Ms. Tee said...

What a great photo to go with that verse! :)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thank you, Ms. Tee! Much appreciated. Hope you are well this evening!

XO,

Sheila

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila, We had a busy day then napped when we came home like a couple of oldies. Oh, I forgot, we are oldies. At least we are to our grands. :)

Thanks for stopping by. Your Psalm is a truth to tell for sure. I like the meaning of the stairs going up

Blessings...Jeanne

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thanks, Jeanne! You are a sweetie! And we're always climbing that much closer to our heavenly home...

XO,

Sheila