Best of The Magpie Nest: Some of Your Favorites

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Two Very Shiny Winners, Indeed!



I want to thank all of you for your gracious birthday greetings to Mr. Magpie. He read and appreciated all of them and wanted me to extend his thanks along with mine!

Since I think birthdays ought to be accompanied by gifts (and in our family we give gifts to each other on everyone else's birthday so that everyone celebrates), I just drew for Mr. Magpie's Birthday Giveaway. First, though, I numbered all the comments and excluded duplicates (there were 93 comments with three duplicates). Using the Random Number Generator, the number that was drawn was 20. Then I realized, I didn't account for the three that were duplicates. Oops! So I went back and drew again, and the number was 74. So I'm giving away something to both of those bloggers!

The picture should give you a bit of a hint with its sea shells and dishes, but if you can't guess, then I'll tell you. Drum roll, please.... the number 20 belongs to Rhonda of ShellBelle's Tiki Hut! And the number 74 belongs to Melody of Voice of Melody!

Congratulations, Ladies. Come on down!!! You may do that by emailing me your mailing addresses. ;-)

I'll be sure to share their gifts with you just as soon as I shop for them. I have to hand pick the gifts for the winners after I snoop their blogs. As to my previous post, when the going gets tough, just remember the tough go shopping! ;-)

Now, I have disabled comments on this post since it is an announcement and since I'm taking a few days away. I'm out of town, my photo limit has been reached (and I'm pilfering from past posts as you might recognize the photo above), I need Mr. Magpie to help me with that, and I won't be online to return visits.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week! :-)

Warmly,


Mrs. Magpie (Sheila)