
Good Morning!
As some of you may know, we've had a little visitor from England named Stella from The Cross Stitch House HERE for several months. Stella has not only worked her way into our hearts and lives, but her mother (Lindsay) was gracious enough to allow Stella to stay long enough after Christmas to celebrate several special events: Nights of Lights, Claudie's Pink Blogger Birthday Bash, Rhondi's Porch Party, and Cecelia's Dance Recital among other adventures!
Always on the go, there's one place this Girly Girl wanted to go before Claudie's Pink Birthday, and that was to get some spa essentials at Disney, which is her mother's favorite vacation spot...
Stella loved these shop girls at the Grand Floridian who thought it was great that she was visiting from England and said to send everyone across the pond their greetings...
And she really loved shopping through all (and I mean ALL) of this bling...
And finding a shiny object of her very own to add to her collection...
Which she immediately shared with Minnie and the girls...
Before flirting shamelessly with Mickey and the boys...
Then it was off to Claudie's pink luncheon. This is the part at the restaurant as opposed to the part with the dessert and presents featured on a previous Tablescape Thursday post HERE. Stella was in heaven meeting SEVEN of my blogger friends (several of them being Pinkies) and also one blogger's boyfriend!

And Stella was the life of the party...
Trying to trade her Minnie charm to Claudie for Claudie's pearls and pink dress...

Helping Jeanne to write in Julie's autograph book...

By telling Jeanne EXACTLY what to write...

Sharing secrets with Julie (who no doubt put her up to something)...

And Lisa (who aided and abetted)...

And Becky (who looks innocent, but was clearly in on it, too)...

And would that "something" be going after Mr. Magpie's wallet... BUSTED!

After which Stella tried to hide first on top of Deborah's hat...

And then in Teresa's blouse (she thought she could blend in with the design)...

But all was soon forgiven, and Stella was once again the model house guest, hanging out with friends and just being her fun self!
Then, when she heard that her friend Cecelia was going to have her dance recital, Stella begged her mother to let her stay just a little longer. You see Stella was determined to see that recital and especially our budding ballerina in her pink costume. Lindsay said, "Yes," and Stella was over the moon.
She hopped her on her little pink scooter...
Yes, that one...
And drove all the way to the performance!
And she was so excited, as were we, to see the girls in their cute costumes! Here's Cecelia in her pink amidst a flock of bluebirds...

Stella thought Cecelia's costume was pink dreaminess (and so did we!)...

She looks so grown up here with her hair like that...
But she's only seven...
And see where her new teeth have grown in since this time last summer??? She's so proud of them! ;-)

Stella also thought you would enjoy seeing this little, camera-shy ballerina who belongs to a friend of mine...
Isn't she darling?
I think she enjoyed being coy...

But while I was taking pictures of the girls backstage before the performance, I noticed that Stella was missing from the group...
I figured she had gone to sit with Mr. Magpie while I was backstage, but imagine our shock when I saw this...
Is that???
No, it can't be...
Stellllllllaaaaaa!
Then arms started appearing from everywhere...
And we sat in utter mortification...
Watching them grab for her...
Which amused Stella no end...
And she managed to escape...
Without Cecelia missing a beat...

If I didn't know better, I'd have thought they planned it...
It appears that Notesongs' Shelia allowed Stella to be in several Broadway productions when Stella visited her HERE, and Stella couldn't wait to go onstage. As a matter of fact, I have more to say about that later, but it is going to have to wait until next Saturday. Let me just say here that I shouldn't have been surprised with what happened onstage OR what happened offstage later and was reported on last Blue Monday HERE!
If you've been following along, you might have noticed that Stella got herself into a bit of trouble, much like the trouble she got into in Galveston with Notesong's Shelia HERE! Do you think there's a pattern with Shelias/Sheilas? In a nutshell, Stella ended up in the Oldest Jail. And now, after Mr. Magpie negotiated on her behalf and got the British Embassy involved, Stella has been doing community service as part of her sentence. But I promise this story has a happy ending! Visit me this coming Monday to see what Stella cooked up as her community service project for Rhondi's Porch Party, and you'll see that Stella also has a big surprise for someone very special. And if you visit again next week for Pink Saturday, you can see Stella reveal her community service finale and bid America a Bon Voyage before returning to The Cross Stitch House and her family in England!
In the mean time, in honor of Pink Saturday's Second Anniversary (which we had to miss due to unforseen circumstances), Stella put on her party hat and put some blush on her little rosy pink cheeks, just to wish Beverly all the best!
And I'd like to wish Beverly and all of you the same! Happy Pink Saturday! Please be sure to visit Beverly and the gang by HERE. Pinkies are really fun!

Thanks for visiting me, and I look forward to visiting you, too! :-)
Warmly,
Mrs. Magpie (Sheila)




80 comments:
Stella looks like she has had a great time visiting you all over. She is a 'doll' just like the little ballerina.
Love that motorcycle!
Happy Pink Saturday.
sandie
Awww...I just adored the shots of those darling little ballerina girls. That Stella...what a character! So glad to hear that she's not still in the pokey...it does pay to know a good attorney...and should you be successful in lifting his wallet, all the better! Hugs to you, Sheila!
How cute! I always enjoy your funny posts!
... And ooooh! The sweet ballerinas definitely stole my heart!
Thanks for your always caring comments, Sheila. They make me feel good!!
Hugs,
Monicax.
Sheila, you managed to start my day with a huge smile! I sure do wish you could have brought Stella on down here- I'm quite sure we could have found a bit of trouble for her to get into! Your ballerinas are simply beautiful and the costumes just precious- lovely pictures!
xoxo Pattie
Good Morning Sheila!
I got up bright and early just to come visit you and Stella. That girl, I have to say has a lot fun!
Driving a pink scooter and going to a pink party, she's got it made!
Loved the recital and I can't wait to see what the surprise is!
Those little girls are so adorable!
Hugs and Happy Weekend,
Cindy
I think when Stella left The Hut, I should have gone with her That gal is having so much fun. I think we should take her to Fernandina before she travels back home, I know she could get in some trouble there!
btw, I can't believe your keys were in the fridge all that time!
It seems life is full of exciting moments for Stella... and it's nice to have her around.
Have a happy pink saturday & a great week.
ciao for now,
Elena :)
What a delightful post, Sheila ... as always. Cecelia is absolutely beautiful, and the shy little ballerina is adorable.
I always love your Stella adventures ... she is, indeed, a little character!
Hahaha! You are such a hoot...I have missed you am so glad you are back full swing. Beautiful Ballerina pictures they are too precious. Happy Pink Saturday Hugs and squishes Grace xoxox
Stella looks like she has had a wonderful time on her visit, and she is certainly keeping you on your toes! Cecelia's costume was just gorgeous! I loved the pictures from the recital, those little girls are just adorable. I love visiting you, I always leave with a big smile on my face. Have a wonderful weekend (if you can keep Stella out of trouble!) Kat
I adore your Stella post today.
Sheila, you have a great story telling mind. This post is the most fun. Especially the memory of our infamous birthday party. That sure put a big smile on my face.
The ballerina photos are stunning. So adorable. I bet Stella wants to be a ballerina now! All of your photos are wonderful to see.
The grands all come today. I don't know what I am doing on this computer. sigh. Just a few favorite people visits this morning is all I have time for.
I am on break this week. I hope your week is wonderful my dear friend.
Love, xoxo, Jeanne
What a fun post! Stella certainly gets around! Loved the little ballerinas! Happy Pink Saturday.
Blessings,
Sandi
I dropped in for what I thought would be a couple of pretty pink photos and I ended up being mesmerized by Stella and her very busy life! I enjoyed this so much!!!
There should be a story book about Stella..and I know who should write it!
The ballerina's and are adorable.
Rhonda
that is a love and great post !
Love Stella !!
♥RINI♥
& have a nice Pink saturday !
I am thoroughly delighted by Stella's capers in Florida. I do so wish we were joining the delightful Florida blogging group. The birthday party post brought tears to my eyes. Y'all (I can TOO say y'all :-) are just the best. I agree, bloggers can be the best of friends.
Oh Sheila , what a gorgeous pink post. Those little ballerinagirls are the cutest and Stella, wel is Stella.
Happy pink Saturday
My sweet Sheila...
Whew, that Stella....what a little pistol she is... You will miss her so when she makes the trip back across the pond!
Your little Cecelia is such a beauty... And, what a cutie the little camera shy girlie is too! It's so sweet seeing them all done up... Little stars.
Yep, I so agree with you about Brett's teacher. I'm tellin' 'ya...I've had lots of tears over this one. He's crazy about art. It's an outlet for him. How dare she humiliate him in front of the class? Oh how I'd love to whack the old bag. Whew....that just was NOT nice of me, was it? Ok....PECK her! :-)
Love you MUCH too...
Huggies,
Spence
What a great post! The ballerinas are adorable, and so is Stella, of course.
Hugs,
Donna
Well Cecilia is just a beautiful ballerina. And Stella is still having fun I see:)
Happy PS!
Leann
What are you gonna do about that Stella! I must say though, she does know how to have a good time!
Happy PS,
Jacalyn
Cute,cute,cute! What a clever story teller you are! Love the little ballerinas...took me back to my own.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jil
xo
Girlfriend...you crack me up! I'm on the floor laughing at Miss Stella AND YOU!
Now...your grandgirl is a joy to see. SNIFF. Oh those days are precious to behold. Aren't they?
Thank you so much for sharing. Visiting did my heart good.
Love to you~
Rebecca
Oh Stella is sure getting around. I am happy to hear that she will be around for a wee bit longer. Love seeing all the people and places see meets and goes. Happy Pink Saturday Sheila, Char
the little ballerinas twirl so beautifully!!! Stella looks like she gets to do a lot of lovely things!!! hope you have a gorgeous Pink Saturday!!!
Stella really gets around!!!
Now how sweet is your camera shy ballerina!Her too too is darling!
Boy Stella sure had a great time visiting all over the place!!! What darling ballerinas!!
Happy Pink Saturday
This has to be the sweetest,cutest posts of all time. That Stella..she's so adorably sweet, how can one ever scold her..and yet!!!!
oooo,that girl. :). The tiny ballerinas were just so beautiful. and so kind to allow their little friend to dance with them. And gorgeous Claudie...she and Stella just make a great team. You can tell by the twinkle in their eyes, these two are up to something..
I so enjoyed this post..I was smiling all the way through,,
Sweet happy Pinks to you and have a beautiful weekend.
Hi Mrs. Magpie
How are you
I Like your post
I Like your blog
XoXo
Oliver
Sheila,
You crack me up! You are so funny!
Looks like Stella is having a great time at your house! I love all her bling too.
Your precious grand daughter, all dressed up in that pink outfit and her hair up, she looks so adorable and so grown up!
Thanks for the laughs this morning!
Hugs, Ann
Well looks like Stella is having the time of her life. "She" is very clever.
You are so much fun Sheila!! Stella has certainly had many wonderful adventures but, I'm sure she has never met a prettier ballerina!
Oh, it will be a sad sad day when Stella leave for acros the big pond! I think she needs an American sister, don't you??? One that can live with you and the sock monkeys. ...but then of course you would want an American sister that is a little more behaved.....on the other hand it adds some spice to your life, doesn't it???? Ps. Sorry you are winded from my blogs, but I actually think it is all Stella's fault!
Ps. You should have charged the bloggers for their photo op with the beautiful Stella! and the ballerina girls were awesome
Oh, Sheilaness! You are something else and quite the story teller. Love your little ballerinas - just little darlings. Yep, I know, our Stella cannot resist a stage! She's such a ham! :)
Sorry to hear she got herself in trouble again! But I know she's had a marvelous time at your house and has had so many adventures! :)
We must tell Lindsay to really watch Stella when she gets home! :)
You are the sweetie,
Shelia ;)
I really enjoyed your adventures with all of the girls and I'm sure Stella will be the talk of the town for many years!
Your little girls are absolutely adorable....fondly remember those recitals for myself (still have the photos) as well as my daughter....little dancing prancing girls are the greatest joy!!
Thank you for always visiting with the sweetest comments...really making my day bright!!
Happy Weekend Sheila xOxO Nerina
Ok, so now I am the one getting worn out by hopping around to see where Stella has been. AND NOW I realize how small the monkey is that she is sitting next too!! Minkey says, "Stella, what a darling baby monkey you have sitting there! What is his name? We know you , Stella dear, are famous, but please tell the name of your little pal".
Cute story! Happy Pink Saturday <3
Hello, dear friend,
That saucy Stella likes to get in on all the action, doesn't she? Cecelia is a darling ballerina, and I adore the shy ballerina shots, too. I hope you are having a great Saturday, Sheila. Love to you always~ Vicki
Hi Sheila
Just wait until I get that Stella back home here - I am going to have words with her. How dare she join in the dance recital and keep getting herself into trouble? Naughty girl!
Cecelia looked adorable in her lovely ballet outfit. So glad that Stella got to accompany you there and see her. I enjoyed seeing her pictures at Disney. I know she is going to want to come back next year when we visit. Please tell her that she will have to start behaving if she wants to. Loved seeing her with all the bloggers at Claudie's party. Oh England is going to seem so dull to her when she comes home.
Lindsay
x
I really like Stella's handbag. Her hands are free to be after Mr. Magpie's wallet - the thieving so-n-so! Stella, not Mr. Magpie, of course. Your little ballerinas are so lovely. I do love that little pink scooter, too. Happy Pink Saturday~
She is a busy girl and quite fancy-
sandy toe
TeeHee! What an adorable post! That Stella sure gets around! Happy Pink Saturday:)
O, my....this is a PRECIOUS post..but not nearly as precious as those adorable dancers !! So so pretty.
Now, this Stella....how fun to have her for a house guest. You surely are showing her a good good time. Soo, she's already been to TEXAS to visit the other Sheila....hmmm..did I miss her there? Guess so. Bummer..
Hope your weekend is going great...
xo bj
Miss Stella is so cute, love your stories about her adventures. Your grandaughter is adorable! Happy PS!
Debbie
Stella is a mess... trying to get in on the performance. Your little ballerina's are simply beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by, and of course I don't mind if you link back to my post. Thanks for thinking it's important enough to share.
Take Care, Carrie
I just love this!!
Happy PS!!!
Adorable:))
xoxo
Kay Ellen
That is cute and your granddaughter is cute.
Flea used to send around a little set of ceramic cows and that was fun.
Hi Sheila, oh I loved your story! Stella has sure been around the block a time or two, hehe..
thanks for sharing her as always and I am so jealous you got to meet some of your blog friends..someday I need to plan that..
barb
Goodness gracious Stella gets around! I hope she got to bring some bling home with her, did she get anything from Mr. Magpie's wallet?! Your little ballerina looked magnificent all dolled up! Happy Pink and have a wonderful weekend!
You shared so many lovely things today. If I had all that, it would have lasted me a year. You put it all together very well.
Oh I am so glad that Stella had such a great time here in the US! It has been fun seeing her adventures!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa
Hi Sheila,
Your comments about Lexi are sooo sweet! Thank you!! Awwwww Cecelia looks BEAUTIFUL and I bet she was wonderful in her recital. The other little girls costume and hair was adorable too. They do look grown up with their hair up in a bun. Also, our techers want stage make-up so that even makes them look older.
Stella has had SO MUCH FUN with you!!!!
Oh my the ballerina is quite the cutie pie. I think you should pen a book about stella this is darling. Love it and the pink scooter. too cute.
hugs,
Olivia
life is rich and full of wonders with this post...
Happy Pink Saturday!
Stella, cute as she is, just couldn't upstage those sweet dancers!
It is a joy watching your cuties grow. I suppose a lot can happen in over a year, but wow, I do see a young lady in the making...:)
Hugs,
Lisa
What a fabulous post! This is another fabulous children's book in the making-you are so creative Sheila!
Best wishes and Happy Pink Saturday.
Natasha.
Stella is so funny!
great post! I love it!
Happy pink saturday!!
xoxo
Stella is adorable!!!
And I must tell you, as I was looking through your photos, I actually recognized one of your friends....Becky. I won't use last names on here, but it looks like Becky S. She and I were VERY close friends in the 90's...then our family moved away(huge mistake, and we are hoping to move back!!). Becky and I lost touch several years ago, but I recognized her instantly. Obviously, she hasn't aged...or, rather, she's aged very well!!
Talk about a small world!!!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog this Pink Saturday. I've just gotten back to blogging after a 15 month hiatus, and I'm enjoying meeting all you lovely "pink gals."
Blessings,
Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)
Stella had the most magical adventures during her visit with you, Mrs. Magpie! I'm happy you were able to show them here in such a delightful way!
Cecelia is growing up so beautifully and that little itty bitty ballerina looked so cute in her colorful tutu!
happy Pink Saturday!
♥ Pat
You are just too too much Ms. Magpie! I love the girl's outfits and I bet the recital was so sweet. Having only boys I never got to go to any recitals but my grand-daughter had her first recital last weekend but she lives 1000 miles away so I missed hers too. But they taped it for me so I will get to see it soon. :) xoxo HPS
sheila, you are the most imagative friend I have and the most articulate. I loved the post and the wonderful pictures of your ballerina.
where on earth did
stella get that motorcycle--you are so clever. Please continue your writing--you are wonderful!
Sheila, this is darling. Love seeing those precious ballerinas. Stella has certainly seen the sights while visiting here in the states. She may never want to return home. ~ Sarah
What an adorable post. Glad Stella had a great time! And your ballerinas are such dolls, too.
thanks for the visit.
happy ps!
This is one of the best Stella posts yet Sheila. I love seeing all the bloggers that she got to spend time with while she has been with you.
Cecelia is a lovely ballerina, and the shy little lass with her back to the camera is just precious.
What an amazing visit our Stella has had during her months with you.
Darling post, I love Stella. Looks like she had a wonderful time.
Ginger
Oh this is sooooo cute. Happy Pink Saturday.
Stella seems to be quiet the handful! Good thing she has you and Mr. Magpie to manage her!! Your little ballerina is really adorable in her pinkness. She looks so sweet too. Hope you have a wonderful pink week and Happy Father's day to Mr. Magpie!
Hello Sheila, Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. How cute, loved your post!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
I just love your posts - they are so much fun!!!
That pink scooter is so cool and I love the pictures of the little ones dancing - how adorable!!!
What a doll Stella is and likes a little mischef it seems. What fun. The sweet ballerinas are darling with their hair up and their pretty costumes.
Stella's adventures are such fun and you are so talented.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. It was so nice to meet you. I so enjoyed your lovely blog.
Hugs, Celestina Marie
Your little Cecilia is a punkin! How sweet. Hope you are doing well! That was all too funny!
Love, Debbie
Dear one you have no idea what a delight to be able to be back in the "nest" of my beloved Ms Magpie...
where one can always be assured that hospitality reigns...
and love abounds!
What a most precious little ballerina...I hope stella was not too jealous! xo
Thank you for visiting me and your kind words on "Supper's Ready" :)
Hi Sweetie! Too too much fun! Who would have ever thought a little friend like Stella could add such delight to a day!!?? It will be sad to say goodbye!
Every time I see pics from the Claudie's party I just smile inside and out! That was such a great time, Sheila! You ROCK!!
Your posts are simply enchanting my friend, as are you!
Have a happy Sunday full of JOY!!
Love you!!
Becky
P.S. How crazy that an old friend of mine found me through your blog??!!!
What a cute post!! Looks like Stella is enjoying her stay!! (I think you are too :)) And the little ballerinas were adorable!!
Thank you for taking the time to visit me (even though I missed the deadline for Pink Saturday) Every sweet comment just makes me giddy!!
Thanks again and stop by and visit anytime :))
Hugs,
Michella
These just hit my giggle button. Oh the places she goes. I think my favorite of all was the husband's wallet!
Those are sweet and lovely little ballerinas you shared with us. I miss the recital years. They are so... well, PINK.
What a fun pink Saturday post! Happy Belated PS.
Oh Stella Bella girl. You are going to be sooooo sad when Mrs. Magpie sends you back home. England will be so boring now lol
Cecelia has grown!!!! What a doll. Loved her from the start Mrs. Magpie. THAT SCOOTER I WANT IT!!. Showed it to Randy, he said we have one and it's RED and it's a VESPA Claudie!!! Ok I get it : )
Read your Father's Day post Mrs. Magpie, very nice indeed.
Had a lovely day at the cottage yesterday. Randy enjoyed playing cards with my mom and aunty. He had a good day.
Another week is about to start. Colt has exam week, then it's over. No more high school for us.
Sending you big hugs this evening. Hope your feeling better, and back to your old self...well I don't mean "old" you know what I mean?
Talked to Julie on the phone. We were laughing so hard. She's been rowing her boat, yes dragon boat. I can just see her.
All right time to jump in the shower and watch a movie. Have you seen GRASS HARP? with Sissy Spacek, Jack Lennon, Walter Mathauw and Piper something or other. VERY VERY CUTE. You would love it. It's Southern.
Love you bunches.
Love Me
xooxoxoxoxo
I am going to miss seeing Stella on your blog. We had so much fun back in March. Your little ballerinas are adorable. I love the outfits. It's a good thing Stella didn't spoil the show for the dancers and finally decided to be good. You may be giving her too many pink margaritas.
You are an amazing writer (ahem!) hostess, Sheila!
Whoa! I got behind on Stella's antics. How cute she is with the Minnie hanging from the bag I made. I am thrilled that it held up. Helmi still wears hers all the time. She says it helps her to remember Stella's visit here with us way back when.....Such a fun post!!
Linnea
Post a Comment