Best of The Magpie Nest: Some of Your Favorites

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fun and Games: You Color My World and Latte Logic!


Good Morning! Top of the morning to all of you!

This is a post that I had wanted to post when I returned, toting my basket full of goodies...



But things are still sort of topsy turvy here...



With stray bits of flotsam...



And jetsam...








Scattered about... hither, thither, and yon!

Hence the end date of my blog break is delayed, BUT I thought in the interim, I could post this and that you all might enjoy taking one or both of these tests and seeing what YOU are.

These tests nailed certain things about me [other tests were just a WEE bit ego-inflating], and I was wondering how you all felt the tests described you. Here are my results. The first one is...


WHAT TYPE OF LATTE ARE YOU???

My answer is:


You Are A Pumpkin Latte!

[Thankfully it said a pumpkin "lat-te" and not a pumpkin "fat-te"' although the two are definitely NOT mutually exclusive, Mrs. Magpie being living proof!]

You are always up for a celebration. You are a very festive person.
You look forward to every holiday, and you are nostalgic for good times after they're over.

You appreciate the small things that make life special. You love little treats [and very shiny objects].

You often look at the world with childlike wonder. There's so much to enjoy! [...like blogging!]

If you would like to take this test, click here.


HOW DO YOU COLOR YOUR LIFE???

My answer is:


You Color You Life With Intense Warmth

You are a down to earth, stable person. You can be relied on.

You enjoy the outdoors [as long as it's air-conditioned]. There's something about being in nature that makes you feel really blissful.

While you are responsible, you aren't boring [perish the thought]. You have a lot of flair and style. You enjoy creative projects of all sorts. You're a very visual person[who fell sound asleep on top of her glasses the other night].

If you'd like to take this test, click here.



Okay, now it's your turn to share...




What type of Latte and Color are you???



One thing's for certain. You're all such colorful characters (not a boring or a bad egg in the bunch)...



That I'd love to know your answers! :-)

Warmly,


Mrs. Magpie (Sheila)... who is still technically on blog break for the next few days/weeks and misses you AND appreciates all your sweet thoughts!


P.S. And Carol... it's afternoon, and I just saw that you are celebrating National Poem in Your Pocket Day. Sorry I'm late to your party, but here is a poem I love by one of my favorite poets:

"He Wishes For the Cloths of Heaven"

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

-- W.B. Yeats (1865–1939)
taken from The Collected Works of W.B. Yeats

82 comments:

Lorrie said...

Morning Sheila, so good to hear a bit from you. Take as much time as you need. The people and relationships in life need and deserve the best we can give.

Your tests are look very intriguing and when I finish work for the day I'm going to go take them myself.

Stay well my dear.

Southern Lady said...

Hi, Sheila ... It was so good to see you at the TOP of my blog list this morning.

I took your tests and I'm a Caramel Latte and, like you, color my life with Intense Warmth. I hope that's not a prediction for a long, hot summer! ... lol

I look forward to the time when you can be back with us on a regular basis. Until then, take care ...

Denise K. said...

Oh, I was excited too to see your blog on the top of my blog roll this morning!!!! So wonderful to see your post, I too have missed you, but have so greatly appreciated your support along the way...I also so enjoyed reading about your dad...what an incredible man, with an amazing story. Take as much time as you need, and we will see you back in blogland whenever the time is right! With lots of love from Colorado, Denise :-)

Anonymous said...

Good morning Sheila (and Cecelia)! Nice to see you pop in. I posted my quiz answer at MBake :)

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Sheila! How nice to hear from you! Well...I am a caramel latte (which is funny, because that's my favorite flavor) and I color my world with subtle coolness. Hmmm...not sure what that means. I hope you are doing well. I'm slogging along. We will be here when you are ready to come back!!!...hugs...Debbie

Unknown said...

I'm a caramel latte and my color is subtle coolness; I think this is so true for me.

Emily said...

Hi Sheila. I'm not surprised you color your world with warmth. You are such a warm and loving person :)

SmilingSally said...

You Are a Vanilla Latte

Each day you wake up refreshed and ready to take on the world... even before you've had coffee!
You have amazing energy and stamina. You love to work hard and enjoy your rewards.

You are friendly and popular. People love you more than they even realize.
Your fresh, laid back, and happy attitude always makes things a little sweeter.

and ...

You Color Your Life With Subtle Coolness

You are a full of grace and peace. You don't let yourself get worked up.
You tend to be a bit reserved. You only speak when you really have something to say.

You aspire to a lot in life, and you're quietly working on your plan to take over the world.
You are elegant and a bit of a snob. You can't help it... you like expensive things!

Have a good day, Sheila!

the wild raspberry said...

Sheila....miss you bunches. I hope that things are going well. My thoughts are with you.
Chasity
{Shauna's surgery is May 8th. I will keep you posted. Thanks for your concerns and prayers}

niartist said...

Oh Sheila, I hope this bloggy break is giving you some much needed rest and relaxation. Can't wait for you to come back - ooo, and I need to take that latte test ... off to check that out!

Shaam said...

Hiii! Hello! Glad to see you :) I took the quizzys I got a cinnamon latte ;) I'm a little spicy but also sweet hehe. And the other, I color my life with "subtle coolness" LOL. This was part of what it said "You aspire to a lot in life, and you're quietly working on your plan to take over the world. You are elegant and a bit of a snob. You can't help it... you like expensive things! " HAHA I thought the part about taking over the world was hilarious...and so true LOL. Thanks for the quizzes they were fun!

All the best!
Allison

Darlene said...

Morning Sheila,

I took those tests and I am a cinnamon latte and color my life with intense warmth.

Those were fun. See ya again when you return.♥

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Sheila
Great to see a post from you. I have missed you.
I tooks the fun tests. I am the same as Darlene, cinnamon latte and intense warmth.
Enjoy the remainder of your blog break. See you back when you are ready.
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Shelia, I enjoyed reading your post. You are so creative ♥ I took both tests. It was so much fun! I got the same results as you did LOL I really liked your poem. Thank you so much for partisipating in 'Poem In Your Pocket Day.' It's been so nice to hear from you. All of us love you and your wonderful posts :>)

BECKY said...

Sweet, sweet Sheila,

You shine so bright in blogland, that it seems a star has gone out when you're not here. How delightful for you to check in, and I'm so glad one of my posts ministered to you. You have given me so much joy since I found your blog...how lovely to know that I might have helped you in some small way.

Can't wait til you are back in full "shine mode"! Those who have come to love you out here will be right here when you return, you can count on that!!

Praying for you, precious lady, and for your treasured friend.

Blessings and hugs,
Becky

Oh I forgot...have to take those tests...

~CC Catherine said...

Sweet Sheila, I'm your twin, I definitely line up with your results too! How cute is this post? VERY! ;) Blessings friend! ~CC Catherine

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the belated Easter pictures. I didn't take the test, but I'm pretty sure I would be a pink person, and I've never tasted a latte so I didn't take the test. I like my coffee black so latte doesn't appeal to me. I know I am definitely in the minority. Seems like everybody likes latte - but me. lol
Charlotte

Beth at Aunties said...

Good Afternoon,

It was such a beautifuls ight to see your name appear on my bloglist.
I so agree with Lorrie, the precious people, loved ones and relationships in life do need and deserve the best we can give.
I am glad you doing alright.

I too will soon be on bloggy break for several weeks...

Until you are back with us just know you will continue to be missed.
I do have the fun mating antics of our Magpies to watch, which are so fun to watch. They are not a small bird and when they play games with each other, it causes quite a commotion!

Many good wishes coming your way!

beth~♥

April said...

Hi Sheila!
I'm thrilled that you posted! We have missed you terribly around here! I took those tests and I'm a Cinnamon Latte and I color my world with Vibrant Brightness.

Please know that I'm continuing to lift you up in prayer. You take as much time as you need to address the issues at hand. We'll still be here waiting for your return. GOD BLESS!

Beth at Aunties said...

I just took the tests... And I too tend to color the world with Intense Warmth!
The Latte one was fun to take as I do not indulge in Latte's.
So I took the test as if I did, and both tests are amazing at how close they nailed me.
I an a Caramel Latte!
You often are feeling indulgent - and you go ahead and indulge yourself.
You are very creative. And you know you need to stimulate your senses to get your creative juices flowing.

You are a truly optimistic person. You see the best in yourself and in everyone else.
Your life can be a bit messy at times, but the most beautiful things come out of your chaos.

Hugs again!

Anonymous said...

I am a cinnamon latte, although I do not drink coffee, I answered the questions in general and darn they nailed it! "Deep down, you are a sensitive soul. You just want to be loved and appreciated.
You may have a spicy attitude, but you're all sweetness on the inside.

You are dependable and loyal. You have you life together, and you're able to be there for other people.
You like nothing more than a warm, cozy house filled with friends and loved ones." HAHA I was voted Most Dependable in high school!
And the other test.... You are a down to earth, stable person. You can be relied on.
You enjoy the outdoors. There's something about being in nature that makes you feel really blissful.

While you are responsible, you aren't boring. You have a lot of flair and style.
You enjoy creative projects of all sorts. You're a very visual person. AGain with the responsible one, I guess I am it comes with being the oldest of 6, lol. That was fun! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog, now get out there and hit a ts or a gw,lol. Sue

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Dear Sheila,
I'm exactly the same as you! Pumpkin and Intense Warmth. I love this post, so pretty and warm. Thanks so much for all your kind comments, hope your back to blogging soon. Cindy

jeanne said...

Sheila, I have been here a few times trying to take your tests. I finally completed the task. You will laugh. I am a pumpkin Latte and an Intense warmth. Beverly and I did it together. We are best friends and polar opposites. We had fun. We tried to guess each others answers and pretty much nailed each others personalities. Thank you Sheila and now I know why we are good friends from the get go. We are SO ALIKE. BIG smile.

Love and hugs...Jeanne

akawest said...

I love all of the new sidebar photos.

Here are my results:

You Are a Caramel Latte
You often are feeling indulgent - and you go ahead and indulge yourself.
You are very creative. And you know you need to stimulate your senses to get your creative juices flowing.

You are a truly optimistic person. You see the best in yourself and in everyone else.
Your life can be a bit messy at times, but the most beautiful things come out of your chaos.

You Color Your Life With Vibrant Warmth
You are light hearted and have a sunny disposition. You live a life of gratitude.
You are open and adventurous. You're interested in young people and what's new in the world.

You don't carry any emotional baggage with you through life. What's done is done, and you've moved on.
You start every day fresh. You are optimistic about what's to come.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh girl I was getting ready to put your face on milk cartons I swear I was...Shelia it was so good to hear from you my froend...May ypu have a great wek...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

gina said...

I love all the changes and added pictures to your blog. nice to hear from you. xoxo gina

The Muse said...

Test one:)
You often are feeling indulgent - and you go ahead and indulge yourself.
You are very creative. And you know you need to stimulate your senses to get your creative juices flowing.

You are a truly optimistic person. You see the best in yourself and in everyone else.
Your life can be a bit messy at times, but the most beautiful things come out of your chaos.
CARMEL LATTE (LOL)

The Muse said...

Test You are a down to earth, stable person. You can be relied on.
You enjoy the outdoors. There's something about being in nature that makes you feel really blissful.

While you are responsible, you aren't boring. You have a lot of flair and style.
You enjoy creative projects of all sorts. You're a very visual person.:)


LOL same as you ...wow wee I am in great company!

Hugging you always :)

Sue said...

Hi Shelia,
So great to read one of your post, I loved the poem. Now I must go and take my test.
Blessings,
Sue

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

Oh I havent been so well either. Nice to hear from you. I do hope you are well.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Good Morning, Ladies! Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. It's so much fun to read everyone's comments and descriptions. My MIL took the tests with me over the phone last night, and she is a caramel latte and a vibrant color.

I'm preparing to finish several end of the year reports as well as sort things to go into the attic. It's a busy weekend ahead, but I got lots of sleep last night so I'm ready to tackle it. LOL!

Cherie, I noticed you have been MIA from your blog. I'm so sorry you haven't felt well. While I'm not sick, I am going to practice preventative medicine and have my checkup with my naturopath this month. I have veered off course in terms of the way she prefers to see me eat, and I need to get back into a healthy lifestyle which means I need to 86 the cupcakes and chocolate! Or at least not act like a Conehead and consume mass quantities. ;-)

Love to all of you. Can't wait to visit your blogs and enjoy your posts...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello Sheila!

It's been quite long and I'm glad you posted :-)- even if it's just for a little while. Been gone for a little while too. I enjoyed taking the tests. Here's mine:

I'm a cinnamon latte:Deep down, you are a sensitive soul. You just want to be loved and appreciated.
You may have a spicy attitude, but you're all sweetness on the inside.

You are dependable and loyal. You have you life together, and you're able to be there for other people.
You like nothing more than a warm, cozy house filled with friends and loved ones.

Then I color my life with Intense Warmth.

I think you as a pumpkin latte is a match :-)

Mojo said...

Welcome back! I'm always a little afraid of those tests... they're all too often all too accurate. Spooky.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Sheila, what a totally fun post! Love it. After I get some coffee {plain} I'll take the latte test.:)

xo Lidy

jeanne said...

Sheila, I am back to thank you for your sweet comment today. I do love blogging and love it more when I meet a real soul mate like you. Have a wonderful day.

PS. I fall asleep with my fingers on the keys. Now that is a timely mess to delete. LOL.

Hugs xo...Jeanne

Blondie's Journal said...

Sheila,

I was so happy to see a post from you and can't wait until you are back in action. Until then, you are always in my thoughts. Thanks for continuing to leave comments to me, it's so thoughtful. Try to visit me on Monday. I will have a post about having met a fellow blogger in person this week!

I took the tests! I was positive the response would come back "You do not fall into any of our categories. You may want to check our branch office on Mars!"

Anyway, I am a Hazelnut Latte. Cool, I really prefer that flavor over any others. In a nutshell: I crave the exotic, bore easily, am a true adventurer and worldly person, have sophisticated taste and am a perfectionist. I will have to ponder these answers. This test may know me better then myself!

I color my world in Vibrant Brightness. That is strange bacause I answered that my fave car color is black and fave sweater color white. Go figure. I am energetic, good with technology (two wrongs!), materialistic (hmmmm...), love to shop (spot on), love sophistication and the dramatic (maybe), born to live in the heart of the city (that's a toughy since I live in both city & country and both appeal to me in different ways. I would lean towards the country). So, this second test is not so accurate so I may just look up that number on Mars! ;-)

Have a wonderful and restful weekend my friend!

xoxo
Jane

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

We must eb twins Sheila...I scored teh same on both tests as you.

Thansk for the sympathies on the loss of my Gizzy. He will always be missed but Rudy is helping me to deal w/ it.

xinex said...

Thank you so much for the birthday greetings and the song, Sheila. I wish I could have heard you sing it in person...Christine

Chandy said...

Glad to see you over at my blog, Sheila. I don't know what kind of latte I'd be, so I'll see what turns up after I take it. ;-)

Happy Friday!

Bridget said...

Sheila, Blog breaks are great for the soul and maybe even the sole if you're kicking your feet up.
I love your test results. These look like fun tests, I might give it a whirl tomorrow!
Sophie says thanks for the compliments and she sent me over with a margarita and some nachos for you.

The Muse said...

sending you EARLY sat morning hugs! (**SQUEEZE**)

Neabear said...

I came up with the same ones as you. Pumpkin Latte and Intense Warmth. I guess we are two peas in a pod here. Thanks for your comment and reminding to check out this test. Fun!

bj said...

Good morning Mizz Magpie..(could be aka Maggie)..
Take care and have a good break.
I have one coming up soon, myself.
Lots to do in the spring, ya know..

claudie said...

Happy Pink Saturday Mrs. Pagpie
It was sooooo nice to see your post. I haven't taken the test yet...I'm still upset about not meating any of my blogging friends.: ( so, the test would not have been accurate lol
As for your tests...right on is what I say. I can picture you just like your yummy latte and your beautiful color.
Love You and enjoy your weekend.
Your friend
Love Clauidie
xooxoxo

*itKuPiLLi* said...

Hi, it looks really nice, your blog is so fresh and full of interesting posts. :)

Ms. Tee said...

Hi Sheila :)
What a cute post, as usual! I've been away for almost 2 weeks as well due to computer problems. I have a love/hate relationship with them! :) Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and talk to you soon~ xoxo

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Hello, sweet Miss Magpie! I'm fresh back from vacay and next I'm TOTALLY emailing you first!! It took us an hour to get a bus out of Jazz Fest on Saturday...and I would have much rather spent that time at your niece's house!! :-) Next year, for sure.

So I took the quizzes...and I'm apparantly a hazenut latte, which is ironic because the smell of hazelnut makes my gag, LOL! :-) But I, "color my life with intense warmth." Well, I would like to think so. ;-)

Hope you are well!
xoxox,
Laura

jeanne said...

Good morning Sheila, I didn't get to visit much yesterday and Sunday mornings are always busy getting ready for Church etc. I just wanted to thank you for your 'always' sweet visits and comments. Yesterday we started with a one mile walk for the Senior Games here in Franklin. I then came home and took a looooong rest. LOL Then off to the Senior Follies which was awesome. There is some talented people here. A fun day which left me no time for the busiest day of the week. 'Pink Saturday' Sigh. I will comment back by tonight.

Sorry, this is a long comment that should be an email.

Have a great Sunday Sheila.

Love and hugs, Jeanne

the voice of melody said...

A pumpkin latte sounds pretty good! I like the description too. I'll have to try the test and see.

Hope you enjoy your break!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Good Morning, everyone! Thanks so much for your sweet comments. I'm glad you're having fun with the tests, and I'm laughing at some of your comments. LOL! You crack me up! And it's fun to see that several of us are just alike, and others of you are just alike.

Glad you all are back from vacay and computer problems. I wish you were here so I could treat you to a latte... either the real thing or some of the new (to me) ice cream that has latte in it!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I adore Yeats!
I am currently enjoying a bloggy break as well but thought I would let you know that you won my favorite things giveaway. Please email me with your mailing address and I will get it sent out tout suite!

Carrie said...

A Special Invitation...
Have you seen the vinyl wall decals for use in your home dƩcor? I invite you to read my May 1 post entitled, Which Chandelier Decal Would You Prefer? Leave a comment as directed, to be entered in the Chandilier decal giveaway sponsored by Wilson Graphics.
Stop by soon; the giveaway ends Friday May 8.
Carrie – Oak Rise Cottage
HERE IS THE URL
http://oakrisecottage.blogspot.com/2009/04/which-chandelier-decal-would-you-prefer.html

Anonymous said...

I wonder what latte I am. I might have to take that test.

BECKY said...

Hi Sweet Sheila!! You are just in my heart and mind and I wanted to say HI and let you know that I'm thinking of you.

You are such a blessing to so many. I pray God's blessing over you, and this special person you're ministering to. You are precious in His sight and in mine!!

Love and (((hugs))) Lots of them...
Becky

jeanne said...

Hi Sheila, thinking of you today and hoping you are getting closer to finishing your responsibilities. I want you back my friend. I do miss your fun posts and you having time to get back to your regular routine.

Take care of yourself.

Hugs and love xoxo...Jeanne

Shell in your Pocket said...

What type of latte am I? I drink way too too many lattes..carmel ones in fact!!!
Your egg pictures made me laugh.
sandy toe

Anonymous said...

How are you, Dear One? Are you about ready to come back to us! I miss you terribly! I see you've put on a new blog dress and header and they're lovely!
Take care and be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Sheila!

I am back from my "Nonna break" and I thank you for your "welcome back" greetings! I already miss my little one so much.

I am a pumpkin latte too! Perhaps it was my choice of a scone or maybe the wish to drink one in Rome? LOL!


I am the color of "subtle coolness" --it must be because I love the colors green & blue!

I like Yeats (being Irish, how could I not? ) and that is also one of my favorite poems of his. I was lucky enough to be able to enjoy a wonderful Yeats exhibit in Ireland's National Library in Dublin a few years ago. He lead a very interesting life.

Have a happy day!

Hugs, Pat

Femin Susan said...

hi
I was trilled that you posted.have missed you terribly around here!I liked all the changes and added pictures to your blog.
Nice to hear from you.
Cheers!

jeanne said...

Hi Sheila, a quick hello this am. I am spring cleaning and trust me this is not for sissies. Sigh. Therapy this afternoon is cutting into my time so this is a I love you comment for your faithful visits.

Hugs...Jeanne

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

I just had to come by and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave a nice comment on my humble blog. As a fairly new blogger I appreciate friends who stop by. I enjoy visiting everyone and I'm always beyond thrilled when my visits are returned. My postings are truly a labor of love. My hope is to inspire or bring laughter to someones day.

I need to organize (key word) my inventory and have a huge sale too. I've got a "Morticia Addams" guestroom and living room that are filled to the ceiling with craft supplies that somehow needs to be emptied to accommodate summer guests, YIKES!!
Sweet wishes,
Sara

Picket said...

Hey girl..it was so good to hear from you...I hope all is well on your side of the mountain...I took the test and both of mine are the same as you..yahoo! lol Take care my dear sweet friend and have a glorious Mother's Day weekend! Love ya girl ~♥~

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the weekend. We have had rain, rain and more rain. I hope it's pretty Saturday. I'd like to go hiking. What are you doing?

~CC Catherine said...

Hi Sweet Sheila! ;) Thanks for stopping by to say hi recently! ;) I miss your posting! You are so cherished by many! ;) Blessings...~CC Catherine (Princess Abbie says Bonjour too!) ;)

dana said...

I hope you are OK, as well as your friend!!!

A break is a good thing---I've backed off my computery time. It was "taking over" and that's NOT a good thing! miss you-dana

jeanne said...

Hi sheila, I think your computer is doing it. She is on the right as big as life. Sally used to tell me my photos were missing something and when she bought her new computer it didn't happen anymore???

I am running around cleaning etc. LOL. I am cooking a Yankee Pot Roast for supper. It has parsnips in it as well as carrots and potatoes and lots od onions celery etc. I should take pictures huh?

Have a wonderful day Sheila. It is raining here. sigh.

Love and hugs...Jeanne

jeanne said...

Sheila, I came back to tell you that I moved my photo to the left of my post. It dawned on me that it may help you.

Love and hugs...Jeanne

claudie said...

OMG Sheila... I just re-read my comment. I know why your laughing... I wrote Mrs. PAGPIE...where did that come from.lol
I'm still on a "kind of break". Still feeling frustrated, but the sun is shinning right now, and blinding me as I type. LOVE IT.
Just dropping by to say hello. Sending you cyber hugs and hoping all is well.
Love Claudie
xoxoxo

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

May you have a wonderful Mother's day my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day, sweet friend!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

david mcmahon said...

Hope you had a very special Mother's Day, Sheila.

kari and kijsa said...

Take all teh time you need...looking forward to your return.
Happy Mother's Day blessings,
kari & kijsa

Beverly said...

I hope things are going well for you. I've been missing you.

Tara said...

Sheila

Miss you posts--hope you are getting stuffed full of blogging ideas!

Beth at Aunties said...

Hi Sheila,

I had to come this evening to wish you a wonderful week... You really have been missed! :-) It is amazing how much I have come to care for friends met in this blog medium.

Even though I taking a break, it still seems I need to check in with a few friends to see how they are doing, so I am finding myself on a hotel computer...
We are feeling the humidity, which makes my hair beyond hope!
I hope you are accomplishing lots and getting all your projects done.:-)
It will be a treat to see your posts again when you are ready!
Take care my friend!

Beth~

Judi said...

Morning Sheila
This was a fun post..so much colour and I love the basket..and that sweet little one.
Its so good to have you back..
hope you are well..*hugs*
Judi

Picket said...

Oh my word!!! lol You little doodle head! lol I just read both your comments...girl I will answer to whatever you want to call me! lol lol It just must have been the heat from being locked out...you being the delicate flower that you are and not use to SWEAT!!!!! lol lol Oh my word girl....I love you so..that was tooo funny...did you try to climb in the window...sister did that one time and the window was up so high off the ground that what she was standing on started to fall over and she was only halfway in with her hiney hanging out and she was stuck! lol lol Ohhhh to have had a camera that day and to have known what a blog was! lol lol Take care sweetie and have a great week (go have an extra key made and hide it somewhere in the yard! lol lol)~♥~ Oh wait...that might not work either...I had an extra one in the shed in the backyard...but it just dawned on me...if I ever was locked out the gate has a padlock on it and the key to it is in the house! lol lol

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Thank you for your kind comment. I am anxious for you to come back to blogging! Sometimes, it does get busy though....Hope to see you again soon!!

Daisy Cottage said...

((((Sheila)))))

Miss you bunches but I'm so glad you are treating yourself to a break.. I was thinking of SWEET you yesterday as I looked at your birdhouse on my porch. Thank you again for giving me such an adorable token of YOU.

Love,
Kim

jeanne said...

Hi Sheila, I have been swamped this week and I appreciate your comment so much. We have been running the roads taking photos and by the time we eat dinner(that I cooked) I am ready for bed.

We are also getting ready to leave on a trip out west for several weeks. Our company leaves on Friday and we leave on Sat. Whew, I hope I can get us ready on time.

Hope all is well and you will be blogging again soon. I will take my computer but I won't know when we will have service. It will be a bloggy break of sorts.

Wishing you the best Sheila.

Love and hugs...Jeanne

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Sheila,
your so sweet for coming by and leaving those nice comments, I really do appreciate it. I hope all is well with you and I miss your posts! Cindy

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thanks so much you dear sweet friends! I will be posting again soon (hopefully next week). Life is still a bit hectic, but I've enjoyed visiting you as time permits. I am trying to get by and see everyone...

XO,

Sheila :-)