
Now, that I've got your attention, I'd like to wish you a hearty Good Morning on this beautiful Pink Saturday at our dear sweet Beverly's blog. And I'm going one better. I am also going to hook up to Blue Monday with my wonderful friend Smiling Sally's blog on this same post. There's a reason for this.

As some of you know, I was exiled from my blog for a few days, and during that time, I had the chance to peruse some of my favorite catalogs. When I opened the Neiman Marcus Catalog to the annual fantasy gift, what to my wandering eye did appear, but this most unusual cupcake...
Now, this isn't just any old smiling man in a cupcake suit. No, this is a smiling man all ready for Pink Saturday in a PINK CUPCAKE CAR!!! And here he is followed by two more cupcake cars in other colors...

Look! Here's a blue one for Blue Monday...

Just look at the sprinkles on the blue one. What fun...
And check out this lavender and yellow one. Claudie, it matches your bathroom!!! As a matter of fact, I'm kind of wondering if it's really YOU in there behind the Audrey Hepburn shades???

Don't you love these cupcake cars?! And I had to laugh when I read this description: Bring it to work and buzz the breakroom. Crash parades! Putter about the ‘hood. Ever had a crowd of kids chasing after you just for the crazy gleeful heck of it?
I can envision Mr. Magpie toodling into the courtroom in this and saying to the opposing counsel, "The car may be a cupcake, but I'm sure not!" LOL! ;-)
Heidi Pocketbook asked a very good question in the replies... do you think a cupcake car runs on gasoline or sugar??? ;-)

Now, exactly how much does one of these cupcakes and the "sugar" to run it set you back? Well, if you have a spare $25,000 sitting around, you, too, can own one! They warned us it's a fantasy, but hey, if you can't live without one, you can find it by clicking right here...
Twenty-five thousand dollars is a bit pricey for me, so I was wondering. Do you think I could take my cupcake I showed you last week, put some wheels on it, send it with Alice to Wonderland, and have it come back a cupcake car??? I think the butterfly would make a cute hat for the driver, don't you??? ;-)
On that note, I wish you a happy Pink Saturday and Blue Monday! Thank you so very much for visiting me here. Before I close, I would like to introduce you to another Pinky named Liz whose blog, Life at the Gables, is a delight! A few weeks ago, I introduced you to her talented sister Ruth, and Liz is equally talented. Just look at this precious pink elephant Liz made...
She also lives in the most wonderful village in Scotland, and she takes us through the Scottish countryside and environs...
Her pink posts are always colorful...
And pretty...

Those last four photographs are just some of the many beautiful ones on her blog, so please go visit Liz by clicking here, Beverly and the rest of the Pink Saturday crew by clicking here, and Sally and the Blue Monday brigade by clicking here. I plan to go visiting as well and look forward to visiting YOU! Thank you for making my day complete. :-)
Warmly,
Mrs. Magpie (Sheila)... dreaming of cupcake cars or cupcakes in any form with extra sprinkles and lots and lots of frosting! ;-)




150 comments:
Sheila, love your Pink Saturday cupcake car. That NM always comes up with something over the top.
Hope you got to see my cupcake post. I had a bit of a problem because I forgot to change the date when I posted it. It should be up at the top now. I always forget to change the date if I've written it earlier and left it to post later.
Glad you are back up and running in cyber space. My Google blog list seems to not show all the new posts either. For instance this one of yours doesn't yet show in my list. I had to go to your sidebar to get to it. Don't know what that is all about. Thanks for the visit. ~ Sarah
You're totally back! I'm so glad! Oh, what a cute post! Now, I'm sure Mr. Precious would love to poodle around our little island in a cupcake car. Now I would want to go too and I don't see a backseat! :)
That's a too cute little elephant too and I'll have to check out her blog.
Be the sweetest cupcake on the plate,
Shelia ;)
Oh my gosh Sheila,
This is a fantasy post for sure!! Love the cupcake cars..seriously...what will they think of next!!
Happy Pink Saturday !!
Big Hugs xOxO Nerina :)
~Ah Sheila I want a cupcake car. How sweet are they! :)
hahaha I love it! Could you imagine driving that cupcake car? I also love the elephant too cute! Happy Pink Saturday sweetie...Grace
Sheila that cupcake car is something else--leave it to NM to come up with it. I would love to know how many they sell and who buys them.
Hi Sheila
Whatgreat post and you covered a few days there. Those cupcakes are really something but unfortunately I won't be owning one. They sure are expensive but cute.
All PINKness and BLUEness were cute.
I hope you have a lovely PINK Saturday and that you DO find yourself a yummy cupcake.
Judi
Hey...it's bigger then the Smart car....ofcourse it's also more expensive then the Smart car...who knew icing could be so costly...
Yes you have made it back. The car cupcakes are nice but I like your little cupcake more.
Looking at the birdhouses on your page. I was Hobby Lobby yesterday and birdhouses were 50% off. I wanted one of each and ended up with none. Do you do that too?
It's 11:30pm and usually I'm asleep by now but I have been cleaning up the cottage. (I should take photos while it's clean.) Having a couple of classmate over tomorrow to work on our 35th class reunion. Wanted to get the place looking as cute as I could. It needs soooooooooooooo much work. I don't know if we'll ever get it there. I think hubby would be happy living in a cave. :-)
I forgot Pink Saturday. Again.
Have a good weekend! Hugs
Hi Sheila, wow that's just something, I must say! A pink cupcake car! I love all your pinks and it was a fun posting! Happy Pink Saturday! Suzie
I WANT TWO. ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR YOU!!!
Mrs Magpie, I have never in my life seen such cuuuute rolling cupcakes. I would have thought Mr. Walt Disney made this up for Disney, kept it in his vault and TARA, there they are. That second pic actually does look a little like me, you are too funny.
Of course we do not have a MN here, or close by. Another lovely U.S.A. store. Thanks for taking me to another world tonight. I so enjoyed my stay.
Happy PS and BM ( I really don't like the abbreviated Blue Monday). It sounds like I want you to have a happy BM... isn't that what you beautiful Americanos call it? LOL ROTFL (just learned that one).
So glad your back.
Love you
Love Claudie
P.S. I just returned from spending a beautiful day with my son't x girlfriend Cheyenne. She's lovely. We thrift shopped, had lovely sea food cannelloni for dinner with a nice Pinot Grigio (my fav white wine) & saw Time McGraw & Sandra Bullock's new movie. SWEET.
Hey Sheila,
The title of your post sure got my attention! The cupcakes cars are awesome but a bit pricey for me! I guess there for the man/woman who has everything,! They would be fun at a amusement park for a little whimisical delight! Have a great weekend and so glad your back up and running again! Hugs, Cindy
Oh my goooooooness.....those little cupcakes are just hilarious....I love the hat on the fella to match...Do you think he felt silly doing that advertisement? Hmmmm....I don't know if I'm gutsy enough to have done it. I'm thinking maybe something that small might actually fit in my garage....no, on second thought, probably not. It's pretty bad out there. That's something I will NEVER blog.
I'm glad you're back in Blogland...
Hugs to you my sweet, sweet friend.
xoxoxo
Spence
Sheila ~ I laughed when I saw them in my catalog too. However, I think it would be fun, don't you? : ) Happy Pink Saturday.
Hi Sugar Sweet Sheila!
My oh my...those are some suh-weet cars for sure! Too much fun aren't they?
Nowhere else in blogland would we find these except at Mrs. Magpie's!! You're just always chockful of delicious cuteness and such!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and a joyous Thanksgiving celebration! I am thankful for you, Missy, and all the joy you generate!! :o)
Love and hugs,
Becky
Hi Sheila!
Okay, as soon as NM comes out with a Chocolate Eclaire car, I'm all over it. LOL
Fun Pink post!
those cars are a amasing do you think people actually buy them can't imagine the looks you would get but they are great fun
Wow , this is a great PINK POST !
The cupcakes are beautiful !
Love Rini
What a lovely pink post you have again. I also love the blogs from LIzz and Ruth. LOve to go there.
Have a happy pink Saturday
Nice to have you back posting. I missed you.
At the campground we go to, they have a golf cart parade where campers decorate their golf carts and drive around the campground. Prizes are awarded. A cupcake golf cart would definately win.
*giggling here...this is such a fun post, Sheila. That NM comes up with the darndest things, ever. Now these little cupcakes are something else to smile about.
Hope your weekend is a FUN one!!
hugs, bj
I never knew so much pink could exist in one place! Well cupcakes, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, but most importantly, for taking the time to drop by! Looking forward to reading more...
Little cupcakes are just hilarious.
Happy pink saturday!!!
Sheila,
Very eccentric post, at least for a french woman. I like it.
Have a nice Pink Saturday. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment
Sheila, so glad you are back from internet exile! These cupcake cars crack me up. I only live about 3 miles from work, maybe I could talk DH into an early Christmas present - ha! I wonder if all of our patients would try to eat my car (as opposed to now, when they just lift their legs on it lol) Gotta love NM - where on earth do they come up with this stuff? Have a wonderful weekend. Kathy
Wonderful whimsy my kind of world cupcake cars..ha ..ha! I need one snow proof!
Happy Pink Saturday and Thanksgiving
xxoo Denise
Oh Sheila...those cupcake cars are so funny!! You are such a good story teller too.
Happy Pink Saturday!
xo Tami
Sheila, love your Pink Saturday cupcake car, so funny!!!
Have a wonderful day
xoxoxoxoxoxox
So, I wonder, will anyone actually buy one of those cupcake vehicles? They are too cute!
I love that pink elephant and made a note. There is lots of felt hanging around here.
Happy Pink Saturday, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Happy Blue Monday two days early, Shelia! And, Happy Pink Saturday. I love the cupcake cars. I'm going to buy several! Oh? The price... well, maybe I'll continue to shop around.
Thank you so much for the wonderful introduction. I don't think I've ever had such a nice welcome :) you really are sweet to take the time. You've made my mundane bog look very intersting and for that I thank you :0
That of course should be BLOG and not bog!!!!! Ooops
Hi Sheila
Thanks for sharing pictures of those crazy cupcake cars. They look like something from Disneyland. I am sure they would be so much fun to have a go in. Co-incidentally we just enjoyed cupcakes today that came from my Mum's friends daughters wedding. They were the most delicious cupcakes I ever tasted. Traditionally we just give a slice of wedding cake in England but this made such a lovely change. Some were iced with hearts and some with roses.
I love the cute little elephant and the pictures from Scotland.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x
Happy Pink Saturday, Sheila! Those cupcake cars are too, too much! Only Neiman Marcus would come up with them. What a fun post!
Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes, my friend.
xoxo
Claudia
Wow, those are some expensive cupcakes! Really cute though! BUT that said, I like your simpler one much better and even better when I can eat one! LOL
HPS!
I love your kewl title and MARVELOUS post!!! Guess you're really back and that's wonderful too. Those cupcake cars are a hoot ... and the pink reflections (along with YOUR pink cupcake) are memorable.
Hugs and blessings,
Oooh, what a fun item! I love the idea of crashing a parade . . . I've always wanted to be in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
Happy Pink Saturday Sheila...
I love these cupcake cars, who wouldn't love them, but you'd have to be a NUT to pay that price. Can you imagine just for fun?? That pink one I could just see your DH rolling into court in. How fun would that be for a laugh?
Oh I love going to visit Liz at her blog. She takes the most wonderful pictures that I have ever seen. Lovin Liz, thanks for recognizing her.
Have a beautiful Thanksgiving sweetie. I will talk to you soon. Country hugs...Sherry
Happy Pink Saturday to you, too!
I think I could move a few things over in my packed garage to make room for a PINK cupcake car! If only I had the 25,000 to pay for it! :)
I hope you have a great weekend and a wonderful Thanksgiving, Sheila. I know I'm thankful for having met you via blogging!
L, Dana
What a cute post. Love the cupcakes! Happy Pink Saturday and thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. Winona
Oh, my, what an absolutely whimsical post. I just LOVE it!!!! That Pink cupcake car is too cute!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I LOVE your idea of shoes and handbags . . . pink and black ones . . . hmmmmmm . . . decisions decisions decisions.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Marsha
Sheila, I just laughed my head off at those cupcake cars! You should post this on Friday Funnies next week...everyone would love it!
Of course, my favorite pink is the beautiful rose photo you showed us...roses beat out the elephant, as cute as he/she is!
I also love the Gaithers, and going on their cruise is our dream...I can't imagine anything being more fun and blessed than to spend time in worship and fellowship with that wonderful group of people, that love the Lord so much! the man you are referring to is Guy Penrod...I saw an interview of him, and he is the sweetest man!
God bless,
Mary
Hi, Sheila,
I can truly say I have never seen a cupcake car until now! Very cute!! I adore that pink elephant. Her creator is very talented. I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving. Happy Pink Saturday to you! Vicki
those cupcake cars really take the cake don't they teehee!
lovely post!
~*Happy Pink Saturday*~
sheila
now i've seen it all! i'm amazed at the CUPCAKE CAR. if i owned that cupcake of a car...it would make driving a pure pleasure...imagine no more road range.thanks
blessings
marie
Happy Pink Saturday, Sheila! Well, you surely shared a cute post today. Love the cupcake cars but I think they're a bit pricey too. Love the photo of the pink blooms. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sandi
Shelia..
I too will dream of a sweet pink cupcake car..these are just so sweet and pretty. Wouldn't you like to drive one of these just once??? :)
Happy Pinks and happy Blues..Thank you for your visit and your sweet words..
Oh my gosh!! That is just unbelievable! I think someone should donate those to a children's hospital. Can you imagine the faces of children riding in them?! Heck, can you imagine my face while riding in one? Pink of course. Great post Sheila. You've brought a smile to my face this morning.
Have a wonderful pink weekend.
What a fun Pink Saturday post :-) Love your little pink elephant too ♥ Have a great weekend Sheila.
Only Neiman Marcus!!! lol Aren't they just darling? Gotta check out your recommendation - that elephant is adorable. Happy Pink Saturday :) Nancy
I am happy that they were not real cupcake - had been to much to eat!!! LOL, MB
It is always so much fun to visit here. Having seen the cupcake photos I'm ready to say with conviction that there is such a thing as too much money. They made me laugh though. Have a wonderful Pink Saturday and enjoy Thanksgiving day.
Priceless! Happy PS and happy cupcaking.
Hi SHeila, thanks for the note, I have missed you all at Pink Saturday as well. I have been sick for over two weeks and am just starting to feel better. I will be back soon! Becs
Love your post, Sheila. I think the cars are just a hoot!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Carol
Super crazy and cute cupcakes! What a funny and fun post, Sheila! Thanks so much for sharing and have a fabulous Pink Saturday! Hugs, Coralie
Sheila,
How cute those cupcake cars are. Very cute post, but I can't imagine who would buy them...and what would they do with them
I adore a cupcake anytime, so a cupcake car is an amazing idea. Can't wait for the price to come down-
right?
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Those cupcake cars are hilarious! I think someone has a lot of time on their hands to create such a thing! They have creative gumption though! I'll be sure to see the site you recommended. Happy Pink Saturday and have a terrific weekend!
Hi Sheila, what a wonderful Pink Saturday post. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those cupcake cars. I thought it was a big deal when I found cupcake pj's yesterday. They were too small so I couldn't buy them, dang. But these cars!! Too funny.
I love the pictures of the lovely elephant and the pretty fabric. I'll have to go check out her blog and have some fun.
Happy weekend, xo Cath
What a fun and unique PS post!
Leave it to Neiman, ha! 7 mpg~that's a slow cupcake especially for 25k. Happy Pink Saturday, Sheila. I will checkout Liz's blog, thanks.
Hugz ♥
Wonderful Pink Saturday post. The cupcake car is such a wonderful addition to your Pink Saturday post. Loved reading your blog.
Great post!
I loved the cupcakes!
But I have to say, my favorite was that beautiful photo from Scotland! And I loved the little pink elephant too! Adorable!
'Glad your internet problems seem over!
'Good to see you posting again!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love to you,
Eileen
What a lovely post, I enjoyed every minute of reading it.
This cupcake car is unbelievable and the price too.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Thanks for visiting.
Happy Pink Saturday! Oh my! I love your pink posts today, all so colorful and cheerful, the music is perfect for the cupcake cars!
What a fun post!! Can you even imagine having the "extra" money to have one of those fun cupcake cars?!?! Those catalogs are always so outrageous, but it is always fun to dream, right?
Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!♥
Sheila, Your post is hilarious and I mean it in the kindest way!!! I loved it, it gave me a real good giggle! If I had an extra 25,000 laying around I might consider getting a Cupcake Car! Hugs, Cindy S.
I'm now in the mood for a yummy cupcake with lots of frosting and a few sprinkles. The kind that doesn't have wheels! :)
oh what,Sheila! Cute post,would love to see DH in court with that cupcake.
chuckle ... have a lovely weekend.
TTFN ~ Marydon
This is such a delightful P.S. post, I love the cupcake cars!!! Liz is a delightful blog friend.
Those cupcakes on wheels are so cute and fun...
sandy toe
Those cars would be adorable in a parade. I am thinking the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile, followed by the cupcake cars, and then the Shriners riding whatever those things are called-mini cycles?
The pink elephant is adorable. you have the most creative pals.
wow love your cupcake car sarah had a cupcake post oh love cupcakes. Blessings,D.E
What cupcakes!! If only you could eat them. Lol. They're amazing.
....I love your post title too :)
Happy pink saturday - have a lovely week.
ciao for now,
Elena :)
Hi Sheila, I don't think I want any of those big cupcakes car. I might gain too much weight eating one, not to mention having lead or tin poisoning, lol. Cute post especially the pink elephant. I know you live in St. Aug. but those pics were taken way before I started blogging. I will definitely let you know next time we go there. Have a nice weekend!...Christine
LOL!! How does Neiman Marcus dream up these fantastic fantasy gifts year after year? That cupcake car looks good enough to eat, minus the passengers of course..lol I can see myself rolling over the Brooklyn Bridge on my way to Manhattan in the pink cupcake and nary a New Yorker would bat an eye my way..lol!
Thanks for the good chuckle Mrs Magpie!
Hugs, Pat
All your cupcakes are wonderful - what a lovely cheering post. Happy Pink Saturday and thanks for visiting my blog.
Hi Sheila, Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your pink post this week and your blue. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
I do love cupcakes but not that much!!!! Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs,
Jacalyn
Sheila that is too funny I love it! For sure I think that is Claudie behind the wheel! I'm late checking out my Pink saturdays. I've been getting a head start putting up my Christmas Tree! Hope you had a great day and enjoy the rest of your week! That was so cute : ) Sherri XO
That car is to funny....but $25,000??? It makes me sick to think some one will actually buy that! LOL
Happy Pink Saturday!
~Ann
Oh what a funny post! I hope you had a really wonderful pink-blue-Saturday and a happy weekend! Hugs, Traude
Oh, oh, oh! Thank you for the lovely lovely way to start an early morning! Those gave me such a smile! I'm thinking my granddaughters each need one...let's see, 75K. Umm... possibly not! Love it! And Happy Sunday to you!
Those cupcake cars are adorable but I think I'll pass it up for $25,000. Love the little stuffed elephant! Very cute!!!
HI Sheila, thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and Julie's too. I love all of the goodies on your blog. The cupcakes cars are the best- wouldn't they just make kids smile??
Were you at Farm Chicks this summer? Your blog name rings a bell. My friend and I flew out from the east coast to see it. She's a southern gal too.
Have a great weekend, Lee
Now I know what I will ask Santa to bring me this year a cupcake car:) Too cute.
Joyce
wonder if anyone will actually buy one of those cupcake cars? LOL...What a cute Pink Saturday post. HPS xo Lynn
The cupcake car is just unbelievable. Does it run on sugar rather than gasoline? Very fun post :-)
I am lovin' the blue as well. I hope to have more pics taken later and posted of the work in progress.
Happy Sunday!
Those cupcake cars are too funny!! I am giggling at them. I can't picture anyone riding them in the "hood" or anywhere I guess. I am still laughing! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings!
Gwen
That is a hoot to say the least. I think it would stop traffic no matter where it was. I loved it and wouldn't mind a cupcake car myself. Happy Pink Saturday, Char
Awesome Cupcakes!! You did well! I cannot wait to go visit Liz!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa
Oh, what fun! They always come up with the greatest things in their Christmas catalog. Too, too cute.
Christi @ A Southern Life
Wow! 93 comments and it's not even MONDAY yet ... Impressive ;-)
I dropped by to let you know I've left you a little something at Sacred Ruminations today … just because.
Hugs and blessings,
Thanks so much for visiting! Mr. Magpie is in my prayers for a quick recovery from the flu. Hope he feels better soon! Those cupcake cars are hysterical! Your post really put a smile on my face! Have a great week and a wonderful Thanksgiving! Patti
I'm over from Sacred Ruminations.
The cupcake cars are hilarious. If we learn how many are sold as Christmas presents, we'll know how many people have way more money than sense!
What a neat post for Pink and for Blue both. The cupcakes are pretty cute. It's amazing what NM comes up with. We have one of their stores near us. Wonder if they have those in stock? Doubt it.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.
Charlotte
LOL...Well Sheila now I have seen everything. Can you imagine if these things ever take off. LOL We will have cute little cupcakes driving all over the place and with the projected price of the Volt being 40,000 they are a steal LOL I just love that little elephant. Sooo pretty! I hope you and Mr. Magpie have a great week ♥
those huge cupcakes are a hoot!!! too funny...i much prefer your sweet, little version...i saw you mentioned on Lee's and came over to say "hi"
I must admit I've never dreamed of a pink car, but I do love pink cupcakes. ;-)
Thank you for introducing everyone to Liz. She is a wonderful person.
Happy Pink Saturday, Sheila.
I'm dreaming of one of those cupcakes. ;-) Now look what you've started! LOL
Hey, Sheila, friend! Thank you for coming by to see the Holiday House. Yes, that mirror was done with vinyl letters. Easy to duplicate. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend!
Love the pretty pricey cupcake car.
My six year old daughter would love to have one of those she would like lots of sprinkles on hers. love it! xoxo Las
Dearest Sheila,
Thank-you so much my dear friend! Your note really touched my heart, you truly are a wonderful lady! I am so happy I have gotten to know you and I am a bit envious of Sally for getting to meet you. Well, maybe someday! It's amazing how many people read your blog, but then again your so awesome and your stories are so delightful! Hugs, Cindy
Those cupcake cars are a riot miss Shelia! Too funny...though I doubt either of our hubbies would ever dare be seen in on - lol! $25,000...that seems a bit steep though...golly - couldn't we make one ourselves for less??!! Have a great week dear!
Those are so much fun. Delightful sequence.
Thanks for visiting Carver Cards.
Hi Sheila! I love that cupcake car! I bet they would clear a whole lane on the freeway for me! lol So glad your computer problems are all solved and you are back in Blogland. But I have been wondering....does Mr. Magpie know that you call him Mr. Magpie? lol Have a great week!...hugs...Debbie
Those cupcake cars ae just so cute! Your blog is delightful! Have a great week! Vanessa
Such a great post. The cupcake cars sure had me smiling...give the Alice thing a try...ya never know. You could be the talk of the town!
Oh what I wouldn't give for some "disposable" income right now! I could see myself in the blue cupcake with the chocolate frosting! These are a hoot!
By the way, I love, love, love the monkey in your header!
Happy Blue Monday!
So yummy pretty!
I have Blue Lips for BM. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your kind comments. I think it would be fun to cruise around in a cupcake car! Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs and glitter, Patti
Delicious post!
Our last days in Korea Happy Thanksgiving!
What a cute post! Those rolling cupcakes come indifferent colors too!
Nice post and the shots for blue Monday. TC
What a fun post! Happy Blue Monday and Happy Thanksgiving!
Hello dear Sheila
Thank you for the visit to my Byllas birthday party.I love this post my grandson would love to drive around in one of those,hands down!I would just try to eat it:))
happy PS and BM
Gracie
Hi Sheila, those are lovely photos! thanks for sharing! what a nice and looks like yummy but unique cuppies!
u may view mine here
Hi Sheila,
I think I already commented on Pink Saturday but will leave another one today. Those cupcakes really are unique and perfect for a Blue Monday post. Happy Monday and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Blessings,
Sandi
That is just bizarre!
Oh my! Cupcake cars! Whatever will they think of next?!? I loved your post. So fun and cute. And hey, that lavendar and yellow cupcake car matches my guest bath too! I have lavendar and yellow towels in there. Thanks for all your fun posts. You are so good. Love the new header too with your monkey in the blue there. Will you have Annie in the header too? Oh, I think you have before.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
~Linnea
This is a first for me. Cupcake cars. That is so cute, but I will take the real one over a car. Always happy for you to visit.
Great way to start the day with cute creative cupcake cars! Have a wonderful week! :D
Thanks for wishing all my turkeys are on the table but I'm afraid some may still be seated next to me...that's family...ya know!
Maybe if I keep my mouth full of foot there won't be room for my foot ;-)
Happiness back at cha!
Yes, gotta watch those stairs! Your blue sock monkey is so cute. The cup cake cars remind me of when we went to Lego Land in So. Cal. My daughter was 2 and we rented a stoller that was a little car made from Legos. When it was time to go home she started screaming and threw an absolute fit. She had thought we bought the car and it was hers to keep!
Hugs,
Dawn
Oh my gosh - that is just way too funny. What will they think of next?
Ohmygosh ... you're at 126 comments already and it's not even NOON on Monday here in Southern California! Thanks for visiting my Scenic Mosaic Variations at Sacred Ruminations and my Fall Mosaic Experiments at Happily Retired Gal. Making the kind of mosaics I do with PSE6 is a bit tricky, but applying the 'filters' is a piece of cake (or cupcake?) and I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have if you decide to take the plunge and give it a go!
Hugs and blessings,
Welcome back to the blog world. I got quite a chuckle out of the cupcake cars. What will they think of next? I'm a bit late making my PS rounds, but wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Smiles,
Tricia
oh my...those cupcake cars looks cute.....how cool...thanks for sharing!
thanks also for coming by...happy thanksgiving in advance!
Hi Sheila,
Thank you so much for the sweetest comment ever! *Hugs*
I was traveling (again) and spent the weekend in Vancouver, Canada. Saturday was spent on Granville Island browsing the craft stores. (tee hee :)
The cupcake cars remind me of the Autopia in . . . Disneyland? It's been so long I can't remember where but I know I just loved them.
I shall hopefully see you this weekend. I visited your dear friend Claudie from your post a week ago and oh my! She has a beautiful place over there. Thank you for your visits. They are greatly appreciated.
Mmmm-wah! =)
~Kitty Kellie
Those are hilarious!
Sheila! Those cupcakes with humans in them are so hilarious...
You are making me smile here.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving girl...I'm sure there is lots of fun around your table!!
Oh, my dear Sheilaness, thank you so much for the song and visit today. You know how I feel about you! You're a darling and I'm so glad I've gotten to know you!
Blessings I send to you!
Shelia ;)
Oh dear Sheila, you are TOO.CUTE!!!
Thanks so much for the silly cupcake cars and the pretty pinkness that you posted!
You are such a Joy and I am so happy that we have found each other here in this wonderful world of Bloggies!
Thanks so much for your sweet compliment on my scarf, I truly treasure your words!
Hugs,
Lynn♥
~Let FREEDOM Ring!~
Oh my gosh, cupcake cars! How fun!!
Hugs,
Donna
Such a great post! I do love the cupcake cars, but I especially like that candy-striped hat the guy is wearing. NM always comes up with such hilarious and pricey insanity for their catalogs.
Cupcake cars, what will they think of next! I don't think I could get my husband to get into one of them but they are cute.
What a `*FUN*`post!!! :-)
The cars cracked me up! If this is what the new rage of cars will look like~ I think we can through our diets to the wind this Holiday season and INDuLGE!
A very delicious treat this ahs been.
I cam e by to wish you much peace, joy and happiness in your heart this Thanksgiving and for the weeks to come!
THANK YOU for being you. You mean so much to me, more like a sweet sister in this land of blogging!
Hugs and much love!
XOXO:)
*C*
...and I laught too....;D
I love the Scottish-pic and the roses-pic very much!!!
Yes, Vienna is a very beautiful town.
I'm born here.
But I can not good English, sorry...=0((
Many hughs....Luna
As usual, you are so creative, it puts the rest of us to shame.
Love your monkey on the header BTW, it brings back fond memories of my grnadma's house when I was little.
how super cute love the colors and the large cupcakes at the top especcially with the peppermint on top
DEAR SHEILA,
I WANTED TO WISH YOU AND MR. MAGPIE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS.
THOSE CUPCAKE CARS ARE WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE. I WOULD NOT SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY ON PLEASURE WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT NEED HELP BUT IT WOULD BE FUN TO DRIVE ONE JUST ONCE.
ANGEL HUGS
LOVE
DEBBIE
Those are cute cars. I really enjoyed reading your blog, nice pictures. Thanks for stopping by mine and your lovely comments.
Ohhh how cute is that!!!! lol lol But that is alittle above my budget for a Christmas gift! lol
How are you sweetie...sending much love and hugs your way...Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...may it be overflowing with much love and blessings and many sweet memories!!!! Love ya girl! ~Picket~ ♥
Hey Sheila, I missed you Saturday as I was still out of it with this cold but what crazy cupcakes these are. Can't you just think of a zillion things to do with 25K instead of a huge cupcake mobile? Hope the rest of your week is good and Happy Turkey Day to you and yours, Hugs, Mollye
LOL...love the hats or toppers on the cupcakes! And the elephant is just adorable!
Hi Sheila,
What a delightful post! I've never seen such pinkness! I'm reminded of the old 'purple cow' poem. I guess I'd rather SEE a pink cupcake car and drive one!!! Then again, perhaps we shouldn't knock it if we ain't tried it! ;)
Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Bill
Happy pink...Tuesday? ;-) Well, it seems I'm late for everything these days.
I love the cupcake cars! I would love to zip around the Jersey Shore in a cupcake car (just found out about an organic cupcake shop about 40 minutes away from us...I think it's worth the trip, and certainly wish I had a cupcake car to travel in!). Now if only I had $25,000 burning a hole in my pocket...and a garage to store my cupcake in. ;-)
WOW! A cupcake car....wow! LOVE it! How I have missed your stories!
Wow! Sunnyboy just went to bed now but I can't wait to show him the cupcake cars. Absolutely wonderful :)
Post a Comment