Urgent Monday Morning/Evening Report Things have taken a turn in the other direction. We are needing a miracle, and your prayers are truly desired at this time. Thanking you and sending much, much love... Sheila XO
Sunday Evening Update: Please continue to pray for DiDi to be able lto eat and have strength and that her congestion dissipate. Her heart and spirit are willing! :-) Thanks so much for your prayers... XO, Sheila
SATURDAY MORNING UPDATE: I wanted to give you an update on DiDi's condition. She is able to eat a little more and had a better night. Prayers are being answered, and Trish got some rest. The newlyweds are there to help until tomorrow. Trish still sounds congested as is DiDi, so I'm praying that they be completely healed and free of congestion. Oh, and please do not feel obligated to post in response, but if you would pray, that is of upmost importance. Again, our gratitude for any and all prayers for this sweet family. May all of your kindness be returned to you a hundred fold and then some! :-)
FRIDAY MORNING UPDATE: Another update on DiDi for you prayer warriors out there! She got home from the hospital, was excited about it, and then proceeded to have a not so hot night. Poor Trish was up all night long. DiDi is still very weak and unable to walk well, and the cough is better but persists. So it's still an uphill battle. Trish is still sick and is worn out. Your prayers are greatly appreciated, and I pray that everyone who prays for her is blessed beyond measure. One other thing, I don't want you to feel obliged that you have to post every time on this post after I post. I know you're praying, and it means SOOOOOO much. :-) I do want you to know that your prayers are being answered and that if you can remember them further, it would be so helpful. Thanks from the bottom of my heart! :-) Sheila
THURSDAY NIGHT UDATE: A quick update! DiDi did come home today, but she still needs your prayers! Thank you ALL so much for your prayers for her. It's a miracle, but she's home! God does answer prayer. I will keep updating this post and let you know how she's progressing! :-) We can't thank you enough. She needs prayers for continued strength, and now Trish is sick from having to sit under an AC vent in her room. So please pray strength to her as a caregiver. I can never begin to thank you for your sweet prayers and support! :-)
Update: Trish and I want to thank all of you so much for your prayers for DiDi! She made it through the night and again through this day, and she is alert and hoping to go home. It was a mild heart attack and some congestive heart failure, but we are hoping for the best. Oh, and there might be a touch of a bronchial thing, too. Your prayers are so appreciated! I just wanted to be sure and post this where you could see it and know what is going on. Not sure about the release date, yet, so in the mean time, please continue to remember her in your prayers and to remember Trish for strength as a caregiver and loving daughter. Thank you so much. You have no idea how grateful we are for your kindness! :-)
I want to interrupt my regularly scheduled post to ask for prayer for the mother of one of my closest friends! She's in the ER as we speak, having difficulty breathing. Not sure why, but she had a chest x-ray last week that checked clear. So this is recent. She's been struggling to breathe, and it got worse to the point that the doctor had an amublance go to the house to take her to the hospital. [Edit: Just heard from her daughter, and they say she's had a heart attack!]
The important thing is she WANTS to live. So please pray for her healing. Pray that she will survive the hospital stay and go home to be with her family and that her breathing and her heart will not only improve but be healed. That's what she wants.
Her name is DiDi, and outside of my own mother (who is in Heaven) and my MIL, she is the closest thing I have on this earth to a mother. She's a sweet, dear lady who stands outside on her porch in good weather just to wave to people driving by because, "You never know when a wave might make someone's day. They might go through the whole day without anyone speaking to them or paying attention to them, so that's why I do this." You gotta love someone that sweet and thoughtful.
So your prayers will be greatly appreciated. I might be MIA off and on for the next few days, but I will be sure to keep you posted. But I want to thank you in advance for all prayers for healing on her behalf, and if she were here herself, she would thank you, too! She's got to be the sweetest woman I've ever known with the possible exception of my grandmother. Just as sweet as can be, and on her behalf I send you a great big wave! That's DiDi, her daughter Trish and I waving and sending much love to you...
A million thanks and God bless YOU!
XO,
Sheila :-)




59 comments:
Sheila I'm so sorry to hear this. I will pray for DiDi and the doctors caring for her.
Thanks so much, Lorrie! I appreciate it more than you know, and I know they will, too!
Love you!
XO,
Sheila
Hey sweet thing!! I will def. pray for DiDi!! I will miss your posts, but it's important to be there for her!!
May God touch her and heal her today!!
Blessings and hugs and peace, Sheila,
Becky
Hi Shelia,
Didi will be in my thoughts and prayers. I will be checking back for an update!
It is mighty sweet of you to request prayer on her behalf.
Diane
We will lift everyone up in prayer Shelia!
Thank you all so much! I appreciate it more than you know!
XO,
Sheila :-)
I stopped and said a prayer for DiDi and the doctors helping her before I started to type. Bless all of your hearts! Of course I will continue praying for her. May God bless her for being such a dear friend to you and caring about all those who even drive by.:) What a sweetie!
Lots of hugs dear friend and sending much love to you, DiDi and Trish.
Love, Beth
Thanks for letting us know, I will pray for DiDi and ask God to give her and her family (including you) strength to get through this.
Oh Sheila! Of course I will be praying for DiDi and for teh medical staff! Take care...hugs...Debbie
Sheila,
I can tell you must be half out of your mind worrying and you are such a sweetheart for coming to a place where you know your wishes for prayers will be said. I think I remember Trish from one of your posts.
Try to be positive that she is getting the medical help she needs. And I will be thinking of you too because I care so very much about you.
Much love and many prayers,
Jane
I am very sorry to hear this! I will definitely be praying for DiDi and for her to have complete healing! Please keep us posted!
Blessings friend!
My prayers are with you and your friend.
My prayers for DiDi.I sincerely hope and pray for her speedy recovery.Pls keep us posted on her prognosis.We all stand by you.
love
chaitra
Right this moment...my husband and I are doing so........
Caring for you...very much!
My prayers have gone up to our Lord and Savior for you, your friend and the entire family. Hugs to you from Colorado Springs.
Sweetie it is after 10:30pm here and I just got on the computer...I am sorry to hear this but even now I know God is on the scene and that you have been interceding for your dear friend...
I agree with you in prayer dear one..according to His word....Father I praise you for your love and mercy & I thank you for hearing and answering prayer...Lord I ask you to touch DiDi from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet...breathe on every cell and fiber of her being...do a recreative miracle in her Father....minute by minute...hour by hour let her strength renew...let it even amaze the doctors at how fast she heals...let there be no doubt that she has been touched by the Master's hand & Father we give you all the praise and glory...in Jesus name we pray and we thank you Father.
Sheila....I know how your heart is feeling and God has heard your crys...you are a prayer warrior and His Spirit dwells within you He knows your name...
Read Ezekiel 16:6 outloud to DiDi so her spirit can hear...there is power in the word....Love you dear friend.
I will be praying for Didi, Sheila., I hope she gets better and get to go home soon. Take care!...Christine
Hello Sheila, Didi is in my thoughts and prayers and so are you my friend, take care and let us know how Didi is, hugs, Kathy.
Sheila, I'm praying for her right now and will keep on praying. ~hugs~
There will be lots of prayers for Didi. The way you described her, such a lovely, thoughtful woman who wants to let others feel loved.
I do hope and pray that she'll feel better so she can return home with her dear families and love ones.
hi sheila,
i prayed for DiDi that God will heal every inch of her body. i also prayed for peace and comfort for you, that the Lord will wrap his arms around you.
mary anne
I want each and every one of you to know how very much your sweet prayers and thoughts are appreciated. You are truly THE BEST! And your sweet comments are also like a tall, cool drink on a hot, hot day! :-)
The last call I had was from Mary Anne (who just got back from her honeymoon... this is her grandmother) at about midnight, and DiDi was holding her own. The medical staff were going to try and do some kind of treatment to help with her breathing. I will find out more in the morning.
In the mean time, please know how much your prayers and caring are appreciated. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and pray that the Lord will bless each of you in return! :-)
Love to you...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Oh Sheila!
Of course I will pray! I am so sorry that this is happening to such a dear sweet woman - please let us know how she is doing and how we can continue to pray for her and her family during this difficult time.
Blessings to you,
Kymber
Sheila, I hope today brings good news about DiDi. May God watch over her and help her doctors take care of her.
My thoughts are with you, my friend, and I will remember DiDi and her family in my prayers.
i hope that she is feeling better this morning. prayers go out to her today.
chasity
Oh Sheila, I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers are on the way.
Oh Sheila =( I'm so sorry. I'll definitely be praying.
I'm sending lots of prayers your way, Sheila. Blessings to you all.
Sheila~
I am so very sorry to hear the news about DiDi. You know you can count on me to lift her up in prayer. I will say a prayer for you, too, that God will provide you with strength and comfort. God Bless You, sweet friend! Praying for you all!
I pray that Didi will recover and live to wave for many more days.
I will definitely be praying for Didi's mother.
Continuing to hold you in thought and prayer, as well as your friend...
You are in my prayers and so is DiDi. Be there for her and take care.
Praying for DiDi! She is so blessed to have you as a friend. I am sure she is really scared, so I will pray for peace as well as healing. Please keep us posted on her!
I am continuing to pray... Love to you!
Just said a prayer for her. I hope she's on the mend soon.
Oh sweet Mrs. Magpie...your first paragraph flashed me back to my mom a couple of months ago. SO, so scary. My heart and thoughts and love are with DiDi and you all. Tell her I will wave to people from my front porch 'til she's better enough to do herself! :-)
xo, Laura
Sending up many prayers for DiDi's healing and for her family and for you too, Sheila.
{{{ HUGS}}}}} Pat
You all are so sweet! I can't thank you enough!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Hi Sheila...even though I'm late getting by here, I want you to know I immediately went into prayer mode as soon as I read about your friend Trish's mom...
The update here on your blog sounds very encouraging...please know DiDi's name will continue to be sent up & also her daughter, Trish's name...Blessings, Bo
Shelia, Just a short note to say that our house is praying for
DiDi, her family and you. So many prayers going up, God hears all.
Sheila, I just read about DiDi, and am so glad things are looking good for her. She sounds like a special lady, one that we definitely need here on earth for a long time to come! Sue
I'm so glad to hear the encouraging news about DiDi, Sheila. I'll continue to remember her and her family in my prayers.
Sincerely,
Janie
Hi Shelia,
Just wanted to let you know I dropped by to check on your friend. Hope she contines to improve!
I am praying for Didi and that she will recover and become strong again.♥
Sheila, I'm so sorry. I will pray for DiDi. Just know that we all care very much for you and we will be thinking about you. Keep us posted when you can.
so sorry that I didn't hear this sooner! We will remember her in our family prayers this evening...
Sheila, Didi is now on my prayer list. Thinking of you!
Hugs, Terrie
Just stopped by to get an update. So glad she's doing better. She sounds like one special gal☺
Sorry I am just now seeing your post. I'm behind. Will be praying.
Hey sweetie...thanks so much for giving me an update on your precious friend..I will continue to call her name...hope you have had a great day today dear friend and an even greater one tomorrow...♥
The Lord heard many prayers these past days. I love HIM dearly and want to thank you.
The cyst turned out to be a fat pocket on my lung and a calcified nodule from a healed broken rib on the rib... Such relief. I am so glad DiDi is doing so much better. Hugs to her and Trish!
God is so good and knows each one of us!
Hugs and lots of love!
Beth
Thank you all again SO much! Love to you and, Beth, I'm SO relieved about YOU! PTL!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Thank you for the updates Sheila!
Still praying...
Kymber
Thank you for praying, Kymber! :-)
XO,
Sheila
Glad to read there has been some improvement in DiDi's condition.
I'm still praying for her and her family.
Bless you, Pat! :-)
XO,
Sheila
Praying, Sheila! And thank you for your prayers, too!
Oh Sheila! I had no idea about DiDi.... I'll pray for her even now and I hope everything is okay!
love to you!
Post a Comment